Pete snapped a few photos of Timmy, and I noticed that this week he has really started posing for pictures. He smiles so much his eyes squint and his teeth poke through. I love it. It will be a great time in our lives when we are able to enjoy family dinners regularly, but until then, I am soaking up every wonderful minute of it!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Taco Tuesday
I think everyone who actually reads this blog (if anyone does anymore) already knows, but Pete has taken a new job and will start April 12th. That means he is winding up his current job and he is taking advantage of having a little bit less pressure on him while he can. He got home early last night at 6, in time to have dinner with Timmy and give him a bath. We all enjoyed some fish tacos and it was SO NICE to have a little family dinner (that never happens during the week).
Pete snapped a few photos of Timmy, and I noticed that this week he has really started posing for pictures. He smiles so much his eyes squint and his teeth poke through. I love it. It will be a great time in our lives when we are able to enjoy family dinners regularly, but until then, I am soaking up every wonderful minute of it!

Pete snapped a few photos of Timmy, and I noticed that this week he has really started posing for pictures. He smiles so much his eyes squint and his teeth poke through. I love it. It will be a great time in our lives when we are able to enjoy family dinners regularly, but until then, I am soaking up every wonderful minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment