Today is our first playgroup date with kids Timmy's age. I joined the Playa Vista Mom's Group and have been to a few events already. I wasn't sure whether to bring Timmy to the 6-12 month old playgroup for working moms or stay-at-home moms, but then I decided that I would rather not give up my Sundays, so stay-at-home it is! Weird, never thought I would say that. Anyway, should be fun. Timmy loves meeting new babies!
Friday, September 4, 2009
The Great Outdoors
We have been taking full advantage of our new neighborhood and Timmy spends the better part of his waking hours outdoors now. We usually go to the playground in the mornings, the pool in the afternoon and the park in the late afternoon / early evening. He looks around with a smile plastered on his face at the trees, birds, cars and people. Every day, Pete and I say again how glad we are that we moved here.




Today is our first playgroup date with kids Timmy's age. I joined the Playa Vista Mom's Group and have been to a few events already. I wasn't sure whether to bring Timmy to the 6-12 month old playgroup for working moms or stay-at-home moms, but then I decided that I would rather not give up my Sundays, so stay-at-home it is! Weird, never thought I would say that. Anyway, should be fun. Timmy loves meeting new babies!
Today is our first playgroup date with kids Timmy's age. I joined the Playa Vista Mom's Group and have been to a few events already. I wasn't sure whether to bring Timmy to the 6-12 month old playgroup for working moms or stay-at-home moms, but then I decided that I would rather not give up my Sundays, so stay-at-home it is! Weird, never thought I would say that. Anyway, should be fun. Timmy loves meeting new babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment